Invoice Attestation for UAE in Marine Lines
Universal Attestation Provide legalization and attestation of Invoice from UAE Embassy in Botanical Garden and other cities of India.
Customs in the Middle East (UAE, UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT, SAUDI, BAHRAIN etc..) require invoices to be both attestation and legalised. After certification, invoices have to be presented to the UAE embassy for attestation and legalisation. This involves presentation of the certified invoices to the embassy which then attaches their stamp to the documents. Allow sufficient time for presentation as goods should not be dispatched before the invoices are attested or legalised from UAE Embassy/Consulate.
Why need Invoice legalised or attestation from Omam Embassy ?
- Demand certified attestation and legalized from UAE Embassy invoices during the import customs clearance operations.
- Normally exporters should be getting the invoices Attested and legalized from UAE Embassy.
- Affirmed and authorized solicitations acquired from the 1980s, where most nations had been executing high custom obligations on imported products keeping in mind the end Kayamkulaml to Protect their local makers.
- Later on UAE countries, which had been employing import substitution strategy, shifted their directions towards open economic policies with significantly reduced custom tariffs. By doing that the need for the certified or legalized invoices have been reduced considerably. But these kind of documents generates revenue for the embassies and chambers of commerce.
- As a result today UAE country still demand certified invoices attestation or legalized invoices
A merchant needs to pay 135% import tax obligation when they bringing in a standard family Car to UAE.
In order to pay less custom duties, importer companies who located in with high custom duties In UAE, demand commercial invoice which shows only a portion of the actual sales amount.
In order to prevent such actions that cause custom tax losses, governments demand Attestation or legalized invoices from the UAE Embassy / Consulate.
Invoice attestation and legalization process for UAE embassy:
- Notary Attestation
- Chamber of Commerce
- Authentication from MEA (The Ministry of External Affairs)
- Attestation from UAE embassy
- Invoice Attestation from UAE embassy in Marine Lines
- Invoice Attestation for UAE in Marine Lines
- invoice Attestation in Marine Lines
- Invoice Attestation services in Marine Lines
- Invoice Attestation in Marine Lines for UAE
- Invoice Legalization from UAE embassy in Marine Lines
- Invoice Legalization for UAE in Marine Lines
- Invoice Legalization in Marine Lines
- Invoice Legalization services in Marine Lines
- Invoive Legalization in Marine Lines for UAE
- Invoice Attestation for import export goods
- Invoive Attestation from chamber of commerce
|We provide legalization services in following states
||Jammu & Kashmir
How To Start Process?
- In Order to Start the process you have to send us your query on our e-mail id: email@example.com so we can give you Full information by email.
- In case if you are in hurry or cant access mail, you can directly call us on our Customer care no.: +91 8000399331
- After receiving your Query, within 15 to 30 Minutes you will Get mail or call from our executive with complete information regarding Cost and time Duration Along with required documents.
FREE PICK AND DROP FACILITY
We provide free collection and delivery services in India through Blue Dart courier.
Track your documents live 24/7, 365 days. We keep you updated about the status of your document during the entire duration of the legalization process.
WE ACCEPT DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.
YOUR PERSONAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY IS ALWAYS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
Our Reliable Payment Methods
- Cash Deposit in Bank Account
- Net Banking (NEFT / IMPS)
- Western Union
- Cash at our Office
When it comes to prices, Universal Attestation Services provides you with the best value for money prices. Feel free to contact us.