Universal Attestation Provide legalization and attestation of Certificate of Incorporation from UAE Embassy in Botanical Garden and other cities of Anand.
Customs in the Middle East (UAE, UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT, SAUDI, BAHRAIN etc..) require invoices to be both attestation and legalised. After certification, invoices have to be presented to the UAE embassy for attestation and legalisation. This involves presentation of the certified invoices to the embassy which then attaches their stamp to the documents. Allow sufficient time for presentation as goods should not be dispatched before the invoices are attested or legalised from UAE Embassy/Consulate.
A merchant needs to pay 135% import tax obligation when they bringing in a standard family Car to UAE.
In order to pay less custom duties, importer companies who located in with high custom duties In UAE, demand commercial invoice which shows only a portion of the actual sales amount.
In order to prevent such actions that cause custom tax losses, governments demand Attestation or legalized invoices from the UAE Embassy / Consulate.
Certificate of Incorporation attestation and legalization process for UAE embassy:
|We provide legalization services in following states|
How To Start Process?
- In Order to Start the process you have to send us your query on our e-mail id: email@example.com so we can give you Full information by email.
- In case if you are in hurry or cant access mail, you can directly call us on our Customer care no.: +91 8000399331
- After receiving your Query, within 15 to 30 Minutes you will Get mail or call from our executive with complete information regarding Cost and time Duration Along with required documents.
FREE PICK AND DROP FACILITY
We provide free collection and delivery services in India through Blue Dart courier.
Track your documents live 24/7, 365 days. We keep you updated about the status of your document during the entire duration of the legalization process.
WE ACCEPT DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.
YOUR PERSONAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY IS ALWAYS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
Our Reliable Payment Methods
- Cash Deposit in Bank Account
- Net Banking (NEFT / IMPS)
- Western Union
- Cash at our Office
When it comes to prices, Universal Attestation Services provides you with the best value for money prices. Feel free to contact us.